Dubai is a world-famous destination for the amalgamation of cultures, and what reflects this better than food?
A culinary hotspot, Dubai houses some fine michelin star restaurants, top michelin star chefs and dining experiences. Run by critically acclaimed and award-winning top michelin star chefs, a lot of the best restaurants in Dubai have managed to claim a spot in the very prestigious Michelin Guide.
The foodscape of Dubai is as diverse as it can get.
From street vendors at souks, to luxury fine dining options that require you to reserve a spot up to 4 months in advance, there is something for everyone.
However, for those who want to truly taste the grandeur, Dubai’s got some of the world’s top most rated, Michelin star restaurants and the top michelin star chefs. Culinary experiences ranging from Mediterranean al fresco dining to authentic pan Asian and middle eastern food, these top notch top restaurants in Dubai will make your meal worth every penny.
Some of the most recommended on this huge list would definitely include the following top restaurants in Dubai by the top michelin star chefs.
1. Torno Subito: The newest feather in Dubai’s culinary hat, and one of the top restaurants in Dubai, Torno Subito at the luxury boutique hotel in Palm Jumeirah W Dubai – The Palm, is run by Massimo Bottura, who is better known as the ‘world’s best’ chef. This is, in fact the chef’s first restaurant outside of Italy. The place aims to hero the convivial aspect of food. Famous for their tagliatelle al ragù pasta and rich gelatos, the place is done up ever so tastefully, and reminds one of an Italian Riviera. Overlooking stunning views of the beach, Torno Subito is a must visit.
Go here for: Signature Rustic Italian dishes in a high-end quirky atmosphere!
Location : W Dubai – The Palm, West Crescent Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
+971 4 245 5555
View this post on Instagram
Gather your girls! It’s that time of the week. AED 200 for a two-course menu with 3 free 🍹 🍸 🍷 . . . . . #LadiesNight #DrinksOnUs #SocialCrew #FreeDrinks #MarinaSocial #SocialRoom #DubaiRestaurants #DubaiLifeStyle #GatherYourGirls #DubaiFoodies #WinedownWednesday #MyDubai #DubaiMarina #DrinkUp #OnTheTable #FromWhereISit #JasonAtherton
2. Marina Social: A huge terrace that is flanked by the view of the sleek Marina skyline, and a hip and friendly vibe with the most courteous servers, Marina Social is an experience you cannot miss in your quest for the top restaurants in Dubai. Serving a beautiful menu of British-Mediterranean food, designed by Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton, this restaurant surprises you with it simple, yet packed with flavor food. Known especially for the foie gras ‘Social dog’, Dubai Marina Social is surely one of the best restaurants in Dubai to be at if you want to feel connected to the produce that you’re eating.
Go here for: Classic British-Mediterranean cuisine with breathtaking Dubai Marina views
Location: InterContinental Dubai Marina, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St, Dubai
+971 4 446 6777
Follow them @marinasocialblog
3. Nobu: Run by The talented Michelin-starred chef Nobuyuki ‘Nobu’ Matsuhisa with chains across the globe in high end locations, this Restaurants in Dubai Atlantis, The Palm is on everyone’s list who wants to make that night spectacular! Right from the ambience and décor, to the fresh Japanese food with a unique South American twist, Nobu is the most creative dining experience and tops the list of the best restaurants in Dubai. No points for guessing that the sushi at Nobu is unmatched elsewhere in flavor and texture, and there signature black cod paired with yuzu miso keeps foodies coming back for more.
Go here for: An extensive sake list to choose from, Japanese cuisine with a South American twist while entering through the very glamorous Atlantis.
Location : Ground Level, The Avenues, Atlantis – The Palm, Crescent Rd, Dubai
+971 4 426 2626
Follow them @nobudubai
4. Ronda Locatelli: An intelligently designed place with a central wood-fired pizza oven in the Dubai outpost, Ronda Locatelli is run by the celebrity Michelin-Starred Chef Giorgio Locatelli. Serving authentic cuisine with an emphasis on fresh and high quality produce that is flown in from Italy, celebrity restaurant Ronda Locatelli has launched a vegan menu made up of 40 dishes including starters, pizzas, pastas and desserts alongside their usual Italian a la carte menu.
Go here for: The most fresh and organic Italian spread, that is made from ingredients flown all the way from Italy.
Location: Atlantis – The Palm, Crescent Rd, Dubai
+971 4 426 2626
Follow them @rondalocatellidubai
5. STAY by Yannick Alléno: Located at One&Only Resort, The Palm, STAY is a breathtaking space and one of the michelin star restaurants Dubai. Having a direct view of the resort’s stunning tree-lined swimming pool, it has all the makings of a memorable experience. Yannick Alléno offers modern fine dining here, along with a Pastry Library as the perfect closing act for the meal. The collection of the Top Indian Restaurants in Dubai is incomplete without the STAY. A symbol of the Michelin-starred chef’s savoir-faire, refinement and creativity, the menu is surprising and signature, both at once.
Go here for: Simple, flavorful French food with a Mediterranean cultural hint.
Location: One&Only, The Palm, West Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
+971 4 440 1030
Every dish at each of these michelin star restaurants Dubai is a masterpiece on its own. And not just these, Dubai has a large number of michelin star restaurants that will make for an unforgettable trip for your taste buds, as well as your Instagram profile. With a food scene as vibrant and thriving as this, michelin star restaurants Dubai is a trail that makes for an experience of many a lifetimes.