Focused on a cosmopolitan architectural vision, Emaar Dubai has been a big player in infusing Dubai with an international flavour.
Emaar Properties Dubai -The ones behind the tallest building on earth, Emaar Burj Khalifa and the stellar part of town – Downtown Dubai, Emaar Real Estate Dubai name is and will remain synonymous with Dubai.
Buildings become the prime definers of memory. Take Jay Gatsby’s fictional grand mansion on Long Island, New York from The Great Gatsby; or the great fort ruins of Rome; or the Emaar Burj Khalifa in the heart of Dubai, all these examples of brilliant architecture go on to assert that buildings are not just mere structures but play a significant role in history too.
Even as buildings immortalize memories of places and experiences, it is the struggle and the great toiling effort by the developers, planners, workers and thinkers that enable this experience. Emaar Dubai, an internationally acclaimed and accomplished Real Estate Developer has enabled millions of these experiences by assuming the role of a leading name in the real estate development business.
Emaar Properties Dubai – Prominent Icons of Emaar Real Estate Dubai:
Emaar Burj Khalifa. Dubai Fountain. Dubai Creek Tower
Emaar Burj Khalifa: A scintillating marvel of a building, penetrating the skies of Dubai more than a massive 800 meters from the ground, Emaar Burj Khalifa is a tall testament to the tireless efforts of Emaar to construct the global city of Dubai.
Dubai Fountain: At the heart of Downtown Dubai, it is the largest choreographed system in the world. With water shooting up to 150 m in the air, Dubai Fountains are a sight to behold every evening.
From arabic music to dancing on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. theme song on its 25th anniversary or a Bollywood song on the occasion of the Indian festival, Diwali, the Dubai Fountain has danced to all of these!
The Dubai Fountains are illuminated by 6600m lights and 5 colored projectors. Sail along the fountains on The Dubai Fountain Lake and dance along with them, as they rise on the Burj Lake itself.
Dubai Creek Tower: Crowned to be the World’s Tallest Tower, yet again in Dubai – the Dubai Creek Tower rises from the heart of the Dubai Creek Harbour and meets the clouds. This astonishing architectural marvel will be another feather in Emaar Properties Dubai cap who had also taken the world by awe back in 2010 when they launched the tallest building on earth, the Burj Khalifa. Exactly ten years later, in 2020, Emaar plans to launch this icon.
Downtown Dubai. Dubai Creek Harbour. Dubai Marina
View this post on Instagram
Top five reasons to live in Downtown Dubai! 𝐍𝐨. 𝟏: 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞! @downtowndubai was initially referred to as ‘Downtown Burj Dubai’ and is certainly a testimony to the changing faces of Dubai! From camels to ‘Cadillacs’, the traditional Arabic drink ‘Jellab’ made of grape molasses and rose water to the gold cappuccino at @ArmaniPrivedxb – it’s seen the it all – Dubai getting younger by the day! 😉 It’s no surprise that living next door to an iconic building like @BurjKhalifa doesn’t just give you a prestigious address which instantly raises the bar, but it also comes with a gamut of convenience too. From walking over to the age-old supermarket Spinneys to stocking up your weekly groceries and satisfying your cravings for the British food items from Waitrose, everything is literally a stone’s throw away. Pamper yourself at one of the several Michelin starred restaurants in this area or just grab a quick bite at a cozy cafe. Needless to add, from the high street to high-end luxury fashion brands; all are within an arm’s reach at the Dubai Mall! What aspects of @downtowndubai are close to your heart and you have fond memories of? Comment below… —————————————————————————#dubai #downtowndubai #businessbay #emaardubai #epitomerealestate #dubaiproperties #myapartmentindubai #myhomeindubai #burjkhalifa #operadistrict #burjpark #dubaifountains #investindubai #liveindowntowndubai #dubailife #dubailifestyle #visitdubai #dubairealestate #ilovedubai #dubaiinstagram #EpitomeDubai
Downtown Dubai: In 2003, Emaar announced its plans for its signature development project, later known as Downtown Dubai. The project consisted of two developments of historical and magnanimous proportions: Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall, the world’s tallest building and the world’s largest mall, respectively.
The Dubai Mall officially opened in 2008, and Burj Khalifa in 2010. Despite a collapse in the real estate market in 2009, Emaar Dubai reported that Burj Khalifa, a primarily residential space had reached 80 percent occupancy by fall 2012. In September 2012, Emaar Properties Dubai launched the Address BLVD, a luxurious 72-storey hotel and hotel serviced apartment project in Downtown Burj Dubai, adjacent to the Dubai Mall.
Dubai Creek Harbour: Emaar Real Estate Dubai has once again outdone itself to create a holistic vicinity for you that has breath-taking views coupled with record-breaking infrastructure.
Known as the seven wonders of the Dubai Creek Harbour, they are:
1. Dubai Creek Tower: The tallest ever tower in making by the renowned architect Santiago Calatrava, and the design inspired by the Minaret and the Lily flower, chosen by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum city.
2. Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary: The wetlands called the ‘Cape of the Creek,’ are home to shimmering pink flamingos among more than 170 species in this pastiche of salt flats, mudflats, mangroves and lagoons spread over an area of around 6.2 sq km0.
3. Dubai Creek Beach: A gracious spectacle and experience where the urbanness meets a laid back beach setting. Take an abra ride or walk at midnight alongside the waves and explore so much around.
4. Dubai Square (Mall): If you thought that one football field is too large wait till you revel at the Dubai Square Mall, the size of 50 football fields housing not only world-class plazas and retail outlets, but also daily events, permanent exhibitions and more.
5. Dubai Creek Tower Plaza: A heaven for nature lovers with clock-shaped canopies of palm trees.
6. Dubai Creek Marina: Ever heard of a gravity defying fountain? We kid you not, that the Dubai Creek Marina is making one to make yours jaws drop with wonder. It will also offer you 81 berths for yachts, and it is already being referred to by ‘the new riviera as the Middle East’.
7. Dedicated metro station coming up: Everything that you just imagined and is underway will be all accessible via a central metro station. What more could you ask for?!
Dubai Marina: The most picturesque dock across the Emirates! Dubai Marina is an affluent residential neighborhood known for The Beach at JBR, a leisure complex with al fresco dining and sandy streirah Lakes Towers that take you to Downtown Dubai, Business Bay and Old Dubai; and the Dubai Tram, which travels around the Marina and Jumeirah Beach Residence, and connects with The Palm monorail.
The party never stops here.
Trivia about Emaar:
One of the largest real estate developers in the whole world – Emaar, took birth in 1997 by Chairman Mohamed Alabbar. Emaar Properties has also developed a collection of neighborhoods throughout Dubai including Arabian Ranches, Dubai Marina, The Greens, The Meadows, The Lakes and The Springs. All communities built by Emaar properties are built in a similar architecture and are recognizable at first sight. They follow the modern arabic architecture including colors. Following their mission of crafting unfathomable constructions that was initiated by developing record-breaking towers and malls in Dubai, Emaar has grown across borders in no time. It’s notable International projects include:
- Cairo Grand Heights & Bibliotheca Alexandrina in Egypt
- Several residential, commercial and hospitality spread across India
- King Abdullah Economic City in Saudi Arabia
- Eminent projects in Syria, Turkey, Pakistan and North Iraq
Emaar Properties, since its inception, has focused on everything that promises the best and the most memorable. So much so, that Dubai through a visitor’s or resident’s purview is defined by and accessed by Emaar’s contributions to it. The Dubai Dream has been made real by Emaar Dubai, it has bridged the gap between the real and the imagined. In doing so, Emaar Real Estate Dubai inhabited and in fact, birthed an experiential cosmopolitan city.