Hey there, what are your plans for Christmas celebrations in Dubai this year?
There is something special about the vibe that wraps the air during Christmas in Dubai with abundant and mesmerizing things to do on Christmas in Dubai. Would you agree? Whether you celebrate it or not, you just cannot escape the frolic and merry that Christmas time brings along in. Especially the breath-taking activities and more that Christmas celebration in Dubai is all about, it is an experience inviting you to attend it.
We are not just entering 2020 but a whole new decade. Whether you live in Dubai or heading to Dubai for your Christmas holiday, Dubai offers so much that’ll make you an unforgettable Christmas in Dubai 2019. Either of the case or even a third scenario, that perhaps while reading this blog, you may want to pack your bags and book tickets to the winter wonderland that Dubai is dressed up as, at the moment.
Here are some splendid ways and places to ring in the winter holidays and Christmas in Dubai 2019 :
The Christmas in Dubai 2019 on the shores of the Arabian Gulf:
Picture spending family time during Christmas on the sands in a beachy ambience lit up with glamour and all things delicious.
Yes! That is a Dubai Christmas for you. The temperature is just perfect; it is not too cold, not too warm. 20 degree Celsius average.
The spot we suggest for such a Christmas in Dubai – La Mer Dubai. The Meraas made easy-going beach destination – La Mer in Dubai – is decorated with Christmas specials in Dubai with mascots like reindeers, dolphins and more through its sandy lanes.
- The plan will be even more special with your kids as La Mer, Dubai is hosting a fun-exuding snow arena for kids aged 3 to 12 years at La Mer Central.
- Enjoy the mini cirque with entertaining performers like jugglers, acrobats, dancers or two spectacular parades daily on the streets and stage.
- The Jumeirah Beach Road, La Mer, Dubai is dotted with exotic spas that host gatherings over hi-teas and more at the Da La Mer Spa, JBR, Dubai.
Where: La Mer Dubai is in the Jumeirah 1 region, Dubai
Nearest Metro Stops: Century Plaza 01; Century Plaza 02; Beach Center 02; Beach Center 01; Jumeirah Centre 01
And in addition to all these, there is a plethora of fun to revel at, with family and friends at the La Mer Cinema, The La Mer Water Park and of course the alfresco restaurants and streets.
Make merry as you sail on the waves:
To add the cherry on the cake of your holiday celebration at La Mer, Dubai, we also suggest renting one of the luxury yachts to enjoy the festive Dubai Skyline from the sea itself. Warm breeze, your favorite drink in your hand while watching the sun set with some Arabian snacks on board all while you celebrate Christmas in Dubai, on the sea. A Christmas to remember!
Contact @centauruscharter to book your space on this for Christmas in Dubai 2019, before the spots get sold out.
Let’s call in the Santa! And make Christmas special in Dubai:
The Christmas spirit is about rejoicing, dancing with gratitude, and appreciating things and people around you. We bid adieu to the year with expressing gratitude and acknowledgment to loved ones, and anyone who gifted us memories, learning and who made us what we are today.
Be the secret Santa for someone you would like to express abundance, love, gratitude and appreciation to. Plan a ‘ Secret Santa’ with your folks or friends with Secret Santa or have @santa.dubai to make Christmas celebrations in Dubai complete; with Dubai’s very own Santa come to your rescue, and have him deliver your gift.
Head to Bluewaters Island, Dubai for the Christmas celebrations in Dubai:
A gem created by Meraas Dubai, The Bluewaters Island is a proud creation of the world-class developer that houses The Ain Dubai – The world’s largest ever ferris wheel. Home to one of Dubai’s poshest residential areas, The Bluewaters Island is a winter special sight to behold and experience in December every year in Dubai with multitude of things to do on Christmas in Dubai.
View this post on Instagram
The Festive Season is well under way here at Bluewaters! Check out this video to see exactly why you just have to make us part of your Festive celebrations! حسنًا، موسم العطلات مستمر في بلوواترز! شاهد هذا الفيديو لمعرفة لماذا عليك أن تجعلنا جزءاً من احتفالاتك الخاصة! #بلوواترز #مراس #مراس_دبي #BluewatersDubai #Meraas #MeraasDubai #CreateFestiveWonders
- Have you ever heard of a Santa Island? Well, the astonishing Bluewaters Island hosts one for you to experience the best charm of an experiential Christmas. Every day between 4 pm to 11 pm during the week and from 4 pm to midnight from Thursday to Saturday there is a bounty of fun celebration planned for all age groups with walking-dancing Polar Bears, aromatic and sizzling food, Santas, snowmen and what not!
- The children meet their favourite winter characters including polar bears, Eskimos, Jill n’ Jack Frost and even the Ice Queen herself, during the daily Arctic Parade.
- The parents and elder brigade can indulge in exquisite culinary sessions at the Parents Grotto, sip on mulled wine and explore the radiance around.
- There is a gamut of workshops and interactive activities planned for all ages.
Where: Bluewaters Island, Dubai
Nearest Metro stops are: Dubai Marina Tram Station; Damac Metro Station; Dubai Marina Mall; Jumeira
Best time to visit: 4 pm – 11 pm all days, Fridays time might differ (till 1st Jan 2020)
This coveted Christmas plan is surely one to lay your bets on for a memorable family Christmas in Dubai 2019.
Christmas Markets that speak and serve Christmas specials in Dubai :
The season is incomplete without strolling through Christmas markets holding hands of your near and dear ones, as you explore through broiling delights to gorge on, shop the latest in town and have a merry time with infinite.
The list of things to do on Christmas in Dubai just tempts you to be there!
- Madinat Jumeirah dressed up with its annual Souk Festive Market offers a traditional German Christmas market in the heart of Dubai. Santa’s little helpers will be kept busy with the chance to wave to the crowds and usher Santa himself on a traditional Abra boat, make figures at the snowball zone, create their own gingerbread houses or experience a winter journey on the North Pole mini train. The Santa here visits daily at 5 pm and 7 pm.
The market will be open Sunday to Wednesday from 3 pm until late (except December 24 and 25 when it will be open from noon until late) and Thursday, Friday and Saturday from noon onwards.
- Bring alive your Christmas spirit at the Aspen Lounge, at the Kempinski Hotel, Mall of Emirates with traditional a lavish-elaborate spread of traditional festive sweets such as homemade mince pies, cookies, gingerbread houses and more. The grub is teamed with diving shopping stalls too.
- A unique world of Christmas revelry – The Boxpark in Dubai by Meraas converts to a gingerbread land where one can accessorize their cookies to make a giant gingerbread house, as they take time off it to play in games, decorate faces and more. Decorate your own gingerbread house and greet the famous giant size teddy at Boxpark from December 19 to 31.
- December 19 to 28, Bollywood Parks in Dubai organizes a ravishing Christmas market with carol performances, a parade, greet-the-characters, a buffet and a unique competition for the kids. Where the first 100 children to spot elves placed around the park win a gift.
- The Motion Gate Dubai gives the kids to witness their beloved characters; including The Smurfs, Shrek, Po from ‘Kung Fu Panda’, King Julien from ‘Madagascar’ and many more for Christmas in Dubai.
- To spot a break dancing Santa and his little helpers, to the Grinch, nutcrackers and the Sticky Bandits, the mischievous duo from the ‘Home Alone’ series along with a giant Rubik’s Cube game at the Christmas market at The Walk, JBR. And, don’t forget to attend the special ice-skating rink there.
Remember when we told you that there is never a dull moment in Dubai and Dubai being a melting cauldron of all cultures!
Here we go with the above points of how the Christmas celebration in Dubai 2019 offers so much for everyone. No matter where you end up going to make Christmas special in Dubai, or just strolling around JBR this week and watch the Dubai night sky sparkle, we are sure that you’ll have amazing things to do on Christmas in Dubai.
We wish you a Merry Christmas!